2.10.2007

Puuttuu: yksi hiha ja joustimet


Kuvassa vasemmalla pentagonista koottu "torso-osa" ja oikealla pyörönä neulottu hiha, päivässä. Toinen hiha puuttuu + joustimet. Tämähän valmistuu huomaamatta, tasan viikko sitten aloitin tämän! :)

In the pic you can see on the left the body part that is made of the eight pentagons. And on the right there is on sleeve knitted in a round with magic loop. And I knitted in A DAY!? What am I missing? The other sleeve and all the ribbings. I just feel like this one is making up its way without me even noticing it, since it's exact a week when I started this! :)

2 kommenttia:

  1. That is such fast work! I can't believe how much you've accomplished in a week.

    VastaaPoista
  2. Nopeata toimintaa. Mistä langasta neulot tuota? Ehkä olen sokea, mutta en heti löytänyt tietoa. Itsellänikin on tuo kirja ja siitä useampi neule haluaisi puikoille.

    VastaaPoista