15.10.2007

Toisen sukan syndroomna

Olen saanut kaksi sukkaa valmiiksi. Ne vain eivät ole samaa paria. ;) Toinen on ollut BB-neuleenani menneellä viikolla, Knittyn Baudelairet Novitan Nallesta (jämäkerä Bubblesta). Näistä tulee aika nilkkasukkamalli, jotta saan langan riittämään.

I have finished two socks. The only problem is that they aren't the same pair. ;) The other is my "I-watch-Big-Brother"-project from the past week, Baudelaire from Knitty. I'm making them of the left over yarn from the Bubble sweater, Novita Nalle. I need to do really sneaker style of these, so I don't ran out of the yarn.

Toinen taas on ollut koulu-matkaneuleeni Waving Lace Socks Favorite Socks kirjasta. Lankana näissä myös ruskeissa sukissa on sockapalooza-ystävältäni saatu KnitPicskin Essential. Aivan ihanaa lankaa! Näihin pitäisi siis vielä parit neuloa..

The other sock is my school-travel-knitting; Waving Lace Socks from Favorite Socks-book. The yarn is really nice brown KnitPicks Essential, which I got from my sockapaloozafriend. I really love this yarn! So when I have time to make pairs for these two..


Postissa tuli tänään pitsiaddeja Saksasta asti. 2,5mm, 3,0mm sekä 4,0mm 100cm pitkiä puikkoja. Kunhan pääsen testaamaan vielä.. Postissa taas tänään lähti Liisille sekä neilikalle Tampereella 30cm 2,5mm minipyöröt, kun itse päätin että magic loop on se oma tekniikkani sittenkin.

The mail brought me some lace Addis from Germany today. 2,5mm, 3,0mm and 4,0mm in length of 100cm. I just need to finish some other projects before I can test drive these. I also send some mail to Liis and neilika including 2,5mm 30cm Addis. I decided that the technique for me is the magic loop, not mini-Addis.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti